Monday, October 2, 2017

Thrift Find: Gray Dress

            It's a gloomy Tuesday morning here in my side of the planet. I wanted to go out to take a look at my garden and wash a few laundry before the laundry basket gets as tall as a bamboo tree. But because it's raining, I end up back to my bed and to my new laptop. My husband bought this for me because my old one won't work anymore and he knows I love to blog. So here, I am trying my hardest to be active again, because as I have read from some other popular bloggers' posts, consistency is the key. I was not very consistent the last two years, and I feel that I have wasted enough time.

            Anyway, I'd like to share with you a thrift find. My husband and I once goes on a weekend to our Public Market here in my town, and we were able to buy some cheap but good clothes (doesn't look cheap at all). My favorite among them is this comfy gray dress.




               It is a plain cotton dress that's very comfy to wear. I can wear it in my home or when going outside to run some errands and I was able to get it for only Php200.00 ($4.00). I realize, when you are older, you opted to wear lighter dresses than tight jeans. My husband just took a quick shot while we were on our veranda, before we left for the grocery, that fine weekend.



         

              This was what my husband got, a cute shirt at a more than reasonable price. 

               Sometimes, it's not the price or the brand that matters. It's you, your aura, how happiness reflects within you. That's what people will see. 

               Blessed days for the rest of the week for us friends!



Follow: Instagram    @leiangeles16
              Facebook     The Bulakenya

6 comments:

  1. I totally agree ---> " Sometimes, it's not the price or the brand that matters. It's you, your aura, how happiness reflects within you. That's what people will see. "

    Good one, Lei. You look radiant :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a very pretty dress and suits you very nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love comfy clothes like these! Welcome back to blogging, & Happy Mid-Autumn Festival to you & family! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pretty gray dress, looks very comfy. You are a beautiful couple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is so nice and looks like comfy! :)
    Petons

    ReplyDelete