Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Blue Knit Top + Floral Pants

                I've recently been getting addicted to wide pants, I already bought a few that I've been wearing too frequently. They were in fact competing with my dresses when it comes to comfort. As I said before as you grow older, you would opt to wear clothes that are loose and comfortable, and also to hide some bulges here and there. lol. 

                 The latest addition to my culottes is the floral one I'm wearing paired with a sleeveless knit top and red flats. I am not much into expensive clothes because my reasoning is that we, women like to have a lot, so in buying less expensive things, I can frequently buy many sets of clothes and dresses and shoes. This pair are only brand less items from LandMark. The shoes are locally made I bought online from Marikina. But it looked good, don't they and I'm lovin' it. 









                   My "instagram" husband took my photos and it was only later that he explained to me that the subject to his shots are our newly painted gate, fences and the little bamboo we just planted. Anyway, still a big thanks to him. 

                     
Follow:   Instagram  @leiangeles16
                Facebook   The Bulakenya



11 comments:

  1. I have square pants like this too Ate. And they are very comfy. I love wearing them whenever we have weddings to shoot. I can move freely and I still look so feminine (when you close your legs, the pants look like a skirt). :)

    LOVE from MYXILOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful model for the gate and fence! Love the pants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your floral pants! I definitely like wide and loose fitting pants especially when I am going out for dinner. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! You look so cute! :)

    Check out my new post at: Shoot for the stars

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great, Lei. What your husband said made me laugh.. so funny! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! You look really great. Nice top by the way
    Petons

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the wide pants! You look great. I, too, love wearing loose clothing these days.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your outfit here Lei..

    https://jehanmohammad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your look! It´s so stylish

    Vanessa x | www.springlilies.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pairing! I also love the pop of your red flats ♥ It makes your outfit appear more vibrant.
    Hope to hear from you soon!

    Love, Airish
    Gorgeous Glance
    http://airishabella.blogspot.com/2017/11/zaful-double-11-sale.html

    ReplyDelete