Sunday, October 22, 2017

Weekend at Home

               So many things to do, so little time. Did the laundry, cleaned the house, cooked the meals, did a few things in our yard and ate my favorite Ube Tart from Rosalie's Tagaytay. That made up my Saturday and now the day after it, is for church and groceries. I wanna make a little blog post before cooking lunch, we plan to leave early to watch a Filipino movie, Seven Sundays.

                I wanna share how I spent my Sunday taking photos of my beautiful surroundings. Little by little and with some help, I hope I can transform my own home to a beautiful haven.









             We planted new Lantanas to invite more butterflies and to add more colors beside the Coleus because Lantanas flower all year round.






                    These are some of our animals in the yard. We just let them loiter around.


                                     I saw Kundol fruits hanging on our Mango tree.



                  Hope to turn this pathway into an instagrammable, OOTD place for shoot. Lol.



             More grass than plants for now. I need more compost to losen up our clay soil so the plants would live.


                 Finally, I get to capture the beautiful sunset. This practically wraps up my Sunday!

Follow:    Instagram  @leiangeles16
                 Facebook   The Bulakenya

11 comments:

  1. Nice big yard, I like your front landscaping too.

    www.busyandfab.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't look so good now Mercy, but I wish to improve it sooner hopefully.

      Delete
  2. That's my kind of weekend! And that sunset shot is breathtakingly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your yard, indeed quite huge. Hope to see some of your spices and herbal plants in there. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Not much edibles yet. Our goats are eating it! lol.

      Delete
  4. Ganyan din ako minsan Lei sa bahay..

    https://jehanmohammad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even more busy on weekend when my kids are around. Haha. Usually spend at home unless go out breakfast and grocery shopping. Love your garden. So much to see and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with your flowers, babe! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos! So many lovely flowers :) xx

    ReplyDelete