Monday, October 16, 2017

Fave TV Series

               Since my teens, I have been hooked up to some TV series. I'm like an obsessed fan always waiting for the next episode. Am I the only one? Maybe I am such a weirdo? Ehmm probably but you know being obsessive with movies, hobbies, books and TV shows, including my gardening I guess is very therapeutic because I can't remember being depressed except only of course when I am facing real problems that requires life and death decisions. Trust me, getting your mind into something helps a lot.

So lezz go to my list. Let's start with my teenage years. Ooops, don't count my age!

Beverly Hills 90210


             I've been in love with the idea of rich beautiful popular "barkada" high school kids. I have only missed a few episodes of this show. I buy notebooks, posters, cassette tapes and magazines which have them on cover. I am like dreaming I am like them in real life. Lol. My favorite character is Kelly Taylor, although I love all of the original cast. I can vividly remember it being shown every Friday night on our local channel and me being so excited, I would eat early so in time for its intro, I could concentrate watching.



Dawson's Creek



           I followed Pacey and Joey's real and reel love story. I was a fan again. Thanks for this show. I also love the idea of the countryside life from the fictional place called Capeside, Massachusetts. It was a real beautiful story (for me) and I still listen to its "I Don't Wanna Wait" theme song until now.

Charmed


             The story of three sisters who discovered they are witches and eventually learned how to use it, with their names starting with letter P. Prue, Piper and Phoebe Halliwell. Prue's power is telekinesis, Piper can stop time and Phoebe can see the future. I love Prue's power the most and the same with her character. I was even sad when she was evicted from the show where another sister Paige came into the picture. Paige turned out to be the more powerful half sister being the daughter of a witch and a white lighter. I've been hearing about a re-run of this series, I wish it's true.

The Walking Dead



        I am a certified zombie fan from Plants vs Zombies to World War Z to TWD. Although I have already lost my favorite Asian character Glenn, I'm still excited to see its Season 8 premiere. While many has already switched to the Dragon Queen (GOT) to watch, I'm still looking forward to seeing Rick, Daryl, Maggie, Carol, Michonne and Carl survive the cruel Negan in the zombie apocalypse.

Goblin



          This is the exact scene where I became sooo "kilig!" From the great actors and the OST. A lonely "kawawa" 19-year-old girl destined to be the bride of a powerful handsome 900 years old Deity. Adding to the twist is also the Grim Reaper with the love-hate relationship with the Goblin. This has made me officially a fan of K-dramas! This series is a must watch, I swear I have been so hooked.


              Let's stop here for now. I've had a happy and relaxed Monday, I hope you all have too. Monday is always a blessing. A new start, a new beginning. Hope I can download and re-watch my old favorites, especially Charmed. God bless us all!


Follow:      Instagram   @leiangeles16
                  Facebook     The Bulakenya

14 comments:

  1. Goblin definitely was my favorite darling
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post!
    I`m following your blog with a great pleasure in GFC
    Follow back? Sunny Eri: beauty experience

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched Beverly Hills too as a teen. Now I am more into crime solving or suspense series. Currently watching "The Gifted".

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too have my favourite movies but they are those old time movies. Now I am no longer a fan of movies but more on gardening and books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also a fan of K-drama. In the past, I used to watch a lot of Japanese, Hongkong and Taiwan drama. Now more into Korean and China productions.

    I love to read books too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have lost touch with TV series and only recently watched Stranger Things which I loved. When I was in my teens, I used to love The Hardy Boys :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't been watching any TV series lately. I think it's mostly lack of time, but I used to watch Charmed and Supernatural. I still have to catch up on the Game of Thrones series...:(. So much to do so little time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gonna check them out! Thanks for sharing, dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was hooked to 90210 and charmed. Korean dramas? Don't get me started! I have yet to watch Goblin ..huhuhu - that's in my must-watch list ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharon, please watch Goblin now, you won't regret it

      Delete
  10. I love TWD it has become one of my favs!
    Petons

    ReplyDelete
  11. I lvoe it!
    xx
    https://losaway.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been meaning to watch The Walking Dead for ages! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can relate with the first 5 series as they were my favourites too.

    www.busyandfab.com

    ReplyDelete