Friday, October 6, 2017

190 Artist' Gallery in BF

   My Aunt and Uncle celebrated their 40th years of marriage this year and their kids arranged a surprise celebration for them. It was held at 190 Artists Gallery in BF Paranaque. We came from Bulacan and we were not just happy because of the celebration ( a few tears when they came in really surprised) but also we were amazed at how lovely the restaurant is, not to mention the good food as well.






         I was fascinated by the colors and the number of different paintings on the walls surrounding the restaurant. It's like every corner is instagramable. I have not toured every part of it because we were busy capturing our moments as family and our older crowd would like to be posted on fb too, duh! So they have more photos than we do.


                                                                Top and bottom selfie


My cousins

Not really a door, but not bad for a "doorfie" though.

My fam, the DVs

            
More anniversaries and the best of health Tio ATo and Tita Myrns!


                   I'm an artsy person too, so I truly enjoyed the ambiance of this resto, and I am also filling my house with my cross stitches. This just gave me an idea that more is merrier.

                  Weekend are the best days of the week! Aren't day? Have fun my friends!
   
Follow: Instagram  @leiangeles16
              Facebook   The Bulakenya

11 comments:

  1. I really love the decor, Lei. It's a lovely place for get-togethers. Aah, the bestest memories..

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice family! And congratulations to that succesful marriage :)
    Petons

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice pics! Have a lovely Day! ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear, I'm in love with your blog posts and photos! We can be good blog friends ^_^ I'm following you, how about to follow me back, I would be glad? ♥
    www.limitededitionlady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a lovely restaurant and you look lovely too Angeles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Y'all did a great job organizing this for em. I like the set-up. Lovely shots here too. Happy anniversary to them!!

    https://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty cool stuff place, dear! You look great too!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving these photos, Lei! Thanks for sharing!
    Stay gorgeous!
    Have a wonderful week ahead!
    Much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice photos!
    xx
    https://losaway.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely surprise! I hope they have many more happy years together :) xx

    ReplyDelete