Saturday, September 30, 2017

Lovely Caladiums in my Little Garden

        Last summer my mother has given me Caladiums in pots but I transplanted all of it in some places in my garden because it is such a lovely accent. But then I realize summer is not their season cause they all just died in a week. However, during the entry of our rainy season, the leaves starts popping up from where I have replanted it. I realize they love water and hate too much heat, and they did not die, it just became dormant, I guess.






             The leaves of this one has almost turned red all over and grew so big. Sadly though, they are the favorite meal of caterpillars so some of its leaves was just eaten overnight. But still, it remained to be a beautiful highlight in my amateur landscape.



               This is my other Caladium. It is placed on a partly shaded area. I noticed that the reddish part does not grow that big when there is less sunlight and the white specs are more noticeable in this shaded area. But nevertheless, these plant added accents to the corners/center of my garden.

               I am a nature lover and I assume every plant I have lessen my carbon footprints. I also have a year old trees which I am sure will store more carbon dioxide as they grow into their big trunks.

               Have a Blessed Sunday friends!

Follow: Instagram    @leiangeles16
              Facebook     The Bulakenya

4 comments:

  1. They are beautiful! You too have a blessed Sunday, Lei.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice plant, I love it!
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful plant, Lei. You are so good at this! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this too but they disappear and appear again. Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete