Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Landscaping Design: Before & After

          It's the hump day! How could the week passed by so quickly? I'm designating this day to be my gardening post day. So probably, you would knew well what this blog will be all about.

        I started a mini garden just before our stairway last May. So I could de-stress even in a few seconds before entering my home and upon leaving. It will also be such a good view for the passers.
This is how it looked like then. Sorry, I can't all give the name of the plants I planted, but the thing on the pots that bears beautiful flowers are called Adenium while the green is being called locally as "espada" or Mother-in-laws Tongue.


               After four months, and the entry of the wet season, they look like this now. 





             I added a few more pots, some Coleus, a Chichirika and a volunteer plant, the Caladium and they all looked good together. The mother-in-laws tongue is still there though it was hidden already by the colorful leaves. Btw, colorful leaves altogether creates a beautiful aura. Please do note though that these plants love the rain so well and it is our wet season so they seemingly looked so happy now. 



                      This is my view now from the veranda where my husband and I chit chat and have coffee in the morning. And you guessed it right, that's my gardening flip-flops and some cat from the neighbor.

             Have a pretty Wednesday my dear friends!

Follow:  Instagram   @leiangeles16
               Facebook    The Bulakenya
               

7 comments:

  1. You did an amazing landscape small but it does stand out great job love the veranda snd lol to Your neighbor cats

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely landscaping by the stairway. The plants are growing so beautifully. A great view to enjoy from the veranda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great! Everything is so neat and tidy too! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love your garden. It is so neat and so very pretty!

    ReplyDelete