Friday, September 22, 2017

Great Time with Good Friends

         You know how it is when you stopped for too long and you want to be back. It's quite hard starting the first few lines and afterwards it gets natural already. That's how it is I suppose, when you really love writing, you will always come back to it. My husband actually asked me how my blog was because I suddenly stopped, lol. I guess when you've got too much in your hands, you'll get to spill a few then just pick it up later.

          This is quite a throwback since this happened sometime March when summer was just starting. T'was a birthday treat from a good friend spent at a condo overnight then we came malling the next day.

           This was a fun-filled day with my two bff's. Because we are girls-at-heart, we enjoyed swimming, malling and chatting 'til midnight.








           We went swimming early in the morning, when the water was too cold lol. Then have breakfast and hit the mall after.





           We loved the Asian food served at Banana leaf and have some ice cream after at Rita's.


            I truly enjoyed spending time with these two, and I hope a repeat will be planned soon.



9 comments:

  1. Its always good to take time and enjoy friends moment or family great images doll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you ladies had a great time together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great gathering to enjoy great company and good food!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like you had a great time! Hope you get back to blogging soon :)

    Capturing Life Memoirs | aimeebustillo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I can make new entries at least once weekly. THanks AImee!

      Delete

  5. Great website you have got here. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing your blog site it really help a lot.
    Tyler the creator merch

    ReplyDelete