Sunday, September 24, 2017

Birthday Month

         My life isn't perfect, but these imperfections has made me who I am today. Thank you dear God for these trials and more so with your blessings pouring in everyday. Thank for surrounding me with family and friends, who would bear me and love me unconditionally. So much for being cheesy. Happiest birthday month to me!





A selfie with my dear pogi husband. Love you hon.


Yap. Our family is big. To think that we're not even complete here.


Cousins by DNA, sisters by heart.

My Angeles Family.
My friends from work whom mostly has moved to new careers now. Happy being with them always.

     My gorgeous bffs for good. We were like married to each other. For better or for worse, for richer or for poorer. Love you to bits ladies!

       I'm extremely happy with my little celebrations. Thank you, dear God for the countless love and blessings I am continually receiving.


8 comments:

  1. You look pretty and have a beautiful gamily awesome pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a beautiful family, Lei! I can feel the love. Belated Birthday wishes to you - may all your dreams come true xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to you. You are blessed with beautiful family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much love in these photos ;) xo
    http://www.stylesensemoments.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday! It looks like your surrounding yourself with family and friends which is lovely! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Samsung fridge repair
    They are providing washing machine repair services which consist of single door refrigerator,Double door refrigerator ,Triple door refrigerator,Four door refrigerator,french door refrigerator ,side by side fridge and Semi-automatic Washing machine repair Services,Fully-automatic Washing machine repair Services,Top load Washing machine repair services ,front load washing machine repair services. We also provide Microwave repair service ,oven repair service and other appliance repairs etc.
    Samsung fridge repair

    ReplyDelete