Friday, January 22, 2016

One with Nature

         Saturday has been fast becoming my husband and I's favorite day. We've had the usual weekend morning routine before where we will jog around a subdivision near us then eat heavy breakfast after. hahaha! But then when we started going to the fields one time, we got addicted. There's something about the nature's view that refreshes and renews me. Or maybe I just really love nature. I love the morning breeze touching my face while walking just as the sun has risen up. We also go there because that's where Vanilla, and the rest of our goats stay and eat during the day. I bring them food to eat too like over riped bananas and other fruit and vegetable peels.


Comfort OOTD: Top: Esprit; Shorts: PiazzaItalia; Slingbag: The Sak; Flip-flops: Crocs
         Shorts is my comfort outfit. And because we have a warm weather and it just gotten a bit colder (just a bit) now, I can still wear it even early in the morning. I hang-in a small bag with me so I could carry my camera. My husband was asking why I always want him to take photos of me here hahaha!
Say Hello to Vanilla!

                      
                Happy weekend my dear friends!

Follow me!


  Follow

Instagram

43 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, Lei! I love nature, too. It soothes me, rejuvenates me and refreshes me, like nothing else. So glad you got to enjoy these lovely views! :) Thank you so much for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda! I'm glad I am able to enjoy and share it!

      Delete
  2. It sounds like a great way to spend a morning. A very lovely place and Vanilla looks like a sweetie, as much as a goat can anyway :) Wonderful pictures of you, dear, especially number 3! You are so gorgeous and those legs are exciting and wow!! Enjoyed that SO much ;) Thank you for sharing them! Happy Weekend to you and Vanilla!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love wearing tee & shorts too, dear! It's so comfy especially in a tropical country like S'pore :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, shorts and tees are so comfy for a tropical country like SG and Ph.

      Delete
  4. Great idea to go out to the fields and mingle with nature. Great casual look darling.
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Idu! I'm a nature lover and having a fun time.

      Delete
  5. You look lovely! Fantastic photos in the nature :)
    Vanilla looks so wonderful!
    Lots of kisses <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I miss this kind if scenery in Ph.
    The smell of the grass, wheat fields, animals poop and the air.

    This is such a great weekends with your hubby,

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great and comfy look for a Day in the nature. Pretty!

    Raquel.
    www.siempreunoszapatosnegros.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vanilla is soooo cute! I love hanging out in serene places like these. it is so good for the soul.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SHaron! She's so sweet! Yep I feel renewed everytime I go there to visit.

      Delete
  9. It sounds like the perfect way to start your morning! You look lovely! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Vanilla" is such a cute name for a cute goat! Can just imagine how relaxing Saturdays must be for you.

    www.jeannechristinemarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty you look in those picture love Vanilla saying hello to cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a refreshing morning, I feel the fresh air as you describe it, Im starting to miss my province :) Great post

    Capturing Life Memoirs | bloglovin' | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your landscape is diffeent from my city one. I think there is drought in your place

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look so fit and beautiful!! Is Vanilla smiling there? So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Angie, I'm thin hehehe. She is, she's a very sweet being. It's worth keeping her.

      Delete
  15. Hi to Vanilla! Must be nice to be walking around wearing shorts. We're freezing here - I'm wearing jackets and boots to keep me warm.

    ReplyDelete
  16. life sa bukid talaga nakakahaba ng buhay, Lei..

    http://jehanmohammad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete