Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Bieberish Playlist

          Hello my dear friends! It's mid-week once again, two sleeps away before the most favorited day of the week - Friday! Anyway, I'm planning my playlist to be at least every other Wednesday but I really can't stop listening to this Bieber song. I'm not much of a Justin Bieber fan but the latest album he released has some cool songs in it. I started getting to like this song after the viral video of Kristel Fulgar. Here it is and hear how lovely her voice is!


     But then again, nothing can ever beat the original. I also like the video.



      Again, I'm no Bieber fan, but let me share with you that during the aftermath of the worst typhoon that has ever hit my country, Justin Bieber came to visit to give the victims a free mini concert. I'll always remember that side of him.

      Enjoy listening!

Follow me!

Instagram
Follow

20 comments:

  1. Nice that you remember what Justin Bieber did, Lei. Everyone has a good side and it is so refreshing to see that you found this in Justin, and you remember it, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will, because it was one of the worst that has ever hit my country. Thanks Linda!

      Delete
  2. Both versions are good. It's my first to hear Ms. Fulgar's voice; she's good.

    I'm not a Bieber fan either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, she's really good, it went viral here in Ph.

      Delete
  3. Great post dear!
    www.lookwhatimwearingtoday.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a fan of Bieber. But glad he did something good in your country.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm surprised too that he came to give entertainment to the typhoon victims.

      Delete
  5. That was so nice of him, are you sure it wasn't an imposter? :) No, no really that was a sweet thing for him to do. He is a worldwide icon and to use that in a positive way is something to be encouraged. I know I try to use mine as best I can :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I have the feeling it was not an imposter Shamu!

      Delete
  6. I'm not a Bieber fan either, but I do enjoy a couple of his songs, Lei. It was really good of him to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the video looks funny..i love the above one..cool lang mg drive..

    http://jehanmohammad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe! yeah with the steps. Kristel's video is charming.

      Delete
  8. Great videos baby! Cool post ;-)
    Hava a wonderful day :**

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not a fan of Bieber either. But glad you remember the good side of him. I think his image is slowly changing for the better :D

    ReplyDelete