Saturday, December 5, 2015

Lovin' my houseplants!

Hey, I'm back! I'm sorry, I've been busy for a while, too tired to write, but I'm so back I will make up for my lost time now. For those who do not know, I sell online and it's the Christmas season, the time of the year where I could get the most number of sales, so I'm kind of trying to post every item I have to clear it all out. So far, I'm getting good returns with my hard work. Thank God!

Anyway, in the short while that I've been away from blogging, these has chilled me out while I'm busy with online selling and my day job. These has given me a serene feeling always. Please welcome, my plants! I've bought some house plants mostly succulents from the Sunday market I've been to a few weeks ago and I already have little pots with me so I arrange them inside my home.

 

 


I placed them beside the window so they could get a little sunlight. This has been filling me, I can't stop buying little pots whenever I can. I put the clam shells I've saved up for future use in some of the planters too. And because now is a Sunday here in my part of the world, I'm the domesticated wife for today and that includes giving my "babies" some sunshine. So, I put them all out in our terrace. I would do this once in while starting now.





One of my plants died for the reason I don't know. Awww! Maybe she doesn't want to get inside or I've watered here far more than she needed but good enough I have one remaining un-potted succulent so it will replace her.
This is it for now. Have a good day my friends, I have to get them in before leaving the house later. Hope everyone has a nice cold weekend!

19 comments:

  1. Beautiful house plants!
    You too have a great day!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all beautiful, Lei, and I love the things you are using to display them! Very attractive and creative! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they are such sweet little friends. And they can help you feel less tired by making lots of sweet oxygen for you :) Stay well, dear!! xoxo

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your plants and their little pots! They're so cute! I only have 5 plants at the moment, but I love them! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really really cute, I have some cactus :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are beautiful you have a great green thumb

    ReplyDelete
  7. My mother also collects cacti,Lei..and there are some variety in you that we don't have at home...hehehe glad you like gardening as well..

    http://jehanmohammad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Jehan, I'm an old school, I love gardening! Thanks!

      Delete
  8. Wow, these are certainly some lovely plants! Unfortunately, I'm not into gardening as I'm afraid of insects like ants. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, your have a pretty collection of houseplants. They are all well cared for and growing well. Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete