Sunday, February 26, 2017

Night of Fun with Friends

               I was under the weather for a week. T'was very hard because I have work and we have commitments and deadlines. So, days must go on. Anyway, I'm through with my busy and sickly week. I'd like to share what has kept me last weekend. It was a fun pictorial party with my fab friends. A close friend of mine threw a party and guess what, she treated us with a hair and make up and one beautiful pictorial party. We brought dresses and shoes with us too. I felt like a celebrity for a night. Lol.

       My girlfriends as we enter Aruga.





We took a lot of selfies while doing the pictorial. 

Our group shots.


Here's two of my favorites shots.


'Til next my loves! February has gone by a little too fast. 

7 comments:

  1. I hope you're feeling better! You all look lovely and really glamorous! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know that you are well now. You girls are gorgeous and all look like celebrities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and pretty girls! Glad to find your profile and following you on Google+

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're all looking so fabulous! ♥ Love your photos! Following you now on Bloglovin and Google+ too. Hope to hear from you soon! :)

    Love, Airish
    Gorgeous Glance
    www.airishabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet of your friend, Lei. You look stunning ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ang fabulous ni Lei..ganda!
    https://jehanmohammad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete